We’ll start with a definition.
Definition: Web designers are professionals who solve a client’s communication problems & leverage the customers brand identity in a web-design kinda way.
Web designers must think like the site’s anticipated audience. They foresee what visitors will want to do on the site & create navigational ideas that facilitate those needs.
How does this all this talk break down in terms of daily tasks? Below is a summary of deeds you’ll do during the web development project lifecycle.
Through the project lifecycle, the PULP Web Designer Huntington Beach will need to:
- Underst& & discuss the technology—its possibilities & limitations as well as other issues—with customers & team members.
- Will translate customer needs, content, & branding into structured web design concepts.
- Translate projected visitor needs into structured web design concepts.
- Must translate web design concepts into appropriate, technically executable color ideas.
- Design navigation elements.
- Establish the look & feel of web design pages, including text, font, graphics, color, layout, & other factors.
- Render design elements from Photoshop, Illustrator, & other visual development environments into usable elements of a working web design.
- Lay out web design pages & sites using HTML & other web development languages.
- Organize all content in a readable, well-designed way.
- Effectively collaborate with a web development team.
- Modify graphics & code as needed.
- Update & maintain customer websites as needed. Web Designer, Huntington Beach CA